Monday, January 14, 2008

We'll see how this goes

Well, I have officially stepped into bloggerdom. When I told my friend at work that I thought I wanted to start blogging, she said good for you, it's takes a lot of time! That being said, me being the kind of person that starts everything but may finish only a few things, I of course jumped right in (SCARY). So, here goes nothing-or maybe something, who knows.

The cone of safety is always in place here folks! For those who don't know, the cone of safety is a place where the one speaking (or in this case blogging) can say whatever he/she needs to say without fear of needing a flame resistant outfit no matter how cute it is.

So, bear with me as I learn how to do this, hopefully it won't be too awfully painful.

1 comment:

Connie said...

We probably would all need a cute flame retardent suit if the cone of safety/silence were not enforced. Great minds think alike, I started a blog this week too!