Friday, January 25, 2008

My dear hubby

As seen on Michelle and Laresa's blogs, here is the info on my hubby.

His name: Michael Jared Chesley

How long have you been married?: 10 years in March

How long did you date?: He says we went from friends to married, I say we dated for 10 years. Really let's say from December 1997 to March 1998

How old is he?: Don't tell but he'll be 36 this year. He says he's 28 since he gave his bday to Jared. I tell him he's on the downhill slide heading towards 40.

Who eats more?: We can both pack it in but I think he edges me out just a bit.

Who said "I love you" first?: Me---wrote it in an email so that counts. It's a source of debate.

Who is taller?: Him. We both have short parents.

Who sings better? : That would definitely be him. Me, not so much.

Who is smarter? : Book smart me. He is a lot smarter than me about doing stuff.

Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine.

Who does the laundry? : That would be me.

Who does the dishes? : It's a compromise. I do the cups, plates and silverware, he does the pots and pans. Although, he made a deal with the oldest little mercenary that we have in our home that she has to do the dishes to get her allowance.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? : Facing the bed, that's me. Actually I sleep all over the bed. Mike has six inches at the very edge. Everything else is MINE!

Who pays the bills? : He tells me what to pay and when. He's the budget guy.

Who mows the lawn? : Mike and sometimes he'll let one of the kids help. I'm not big on the great outdoors and being sweaty.

Who cooks dinner? : that's me. I like to cook most of the time.

Who drives when you are together? : Mike. He says my driving scares him. I'm a good driver!

Who is more stubborn? : That's me again. Goes along with the horrible temper.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? : me

Whose parents do you see the most? : Mine. Wish we saw his parents more.

Who proposed? : He did. Love that man!

Who has more friends? : About equal amounts. We share a lot of the same friends.

Who has more siblings? : He does. 2-1

Who wears the pants in the family? : We both fit in them. He says I'm the boss, I say he's the boss (sometimes).

No comments: