In life, there are things that you will just never, ever, EVER do and no one will ever be able to talk you in to doing them. I'm quite the chicken and worrier so my list is long and somewhat silly but I'm taking a break at work right now so I'll let you in on the list.
I will never, ever, EVER....
1. Eat in the bathroom. That's just icky.
2. Ride another roller coaster. I hate them, they scare me to death. However, Kiersten loves them-she can ride with Mike, not me.
3. Eat bugs. I know that there may come a time when bugs are all we have but I will eat grass and dirt before bugs. I'm working on my food storage a little every week just so that it won't come to that. ICK!
4. Check a mouse trap. If there's a mouse in it, someone else has to get it out, not happening. If Mike isn't at home, I'll call my dad or the neighbor.
5. Watch a scary movie. I can't deal with things like that, gory, make you jump. The previews for the horrors movies now scare me slam to death. I know, some people really enjoy them. I am not one of those people.
6. Ride in a hot air balloon. The thought of riding in one is very lovely but then the whole thought about what if it runs out of hot air, what if the bottom falls out and I plummet to the earth? Not good thoughts.
7. Sky dive. Again, plummeting to the earth and I don't get along.
8. Go underwater spelunking. Don't people know that you can get lost and there's NO AIR DOWN THERE! That gives me the shudders just thinking about it.
I know it, I'm a chicken.
Okay, that's what I can think of right now, I'm sure there are other things but the thought of them is just too traumatic for me at this point. What's on your list?